Iran steps up preparations for military conflict after a remarkably intact American RQ-170 Sentinel stealth reconnaissance drone is displayed on Iranian TV. But is the find proof of an impending invasion or just another clue to an effective covert war already being fought in Iran?
The evidence for a secret war is overwelming:
- Stuxnet – Active since as early as 2006, destroyed more than 1,000 centrifuges in 2010
- Duqu – Collected valuable information for future Stuxnet-like attacks and may have provided intel that led to several “mysterious explosions”
- Some explosions targeted Iran’s Nuclear Scientists at their homes
- An explosion at a secret missile base near Tehran killed the head of Iran’s long-range missile program along with 17 top members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard
- And an explosion rocked the uranium conversion plant in Isfahan
Cyber attacks, numerous explosions and now a stealth reconnaissance drone captured, all unrelated coincidences? I think not. Neither does a retired senior Israeli General:
“There aren’t many coincidences,” retired Major-General Giora Eiland told Israel’s army radio, noting that it was the second attack on an Iranian nuclear site in a month.
“When there are so many events, there is probably some sort of guiding hand, though perhaps it’s the hand of God,” said Eiland, who is Israel’s former national security chief.
Iran hasn’t been completely silent in responding to these incidents. Several rockets struck near Israel’s border with Lebanon just hours after the explosion in Isfahan. And Iran has been increasing military production including shallow water submarines, presumably in preparation for an invasion.
Even the “US Virtual Iranian Embassy“, created to “reach out” to Iranians was blocked within hours of it’s launch.
Are you waiting for an attack on Iran by US and Israeli forces? The evidence is overwhelming, it has probably already been going on covertly for years.