Want to learn computer security and don’t know where to start? Want to learn some of the latest hacking and pentesting techniques using Kali Linux? Know security pretty well, but want to brush up on your skills and see what the new Kali Linux has to offer?
And all at a very affordable price?
Then look no further than “Kali Linux – Backtrack Evolved: Assuring Security by Penetration Testing“.
The teacher, Justin Hutchens is a bright young rising infosec star. I had the absolute honor to work on Justin’s training class as a technical reviewer, and can honestly tell you that you are going to be engaged, and you are going to learn some great material from a very impressive, easy to follow and capable teacher.
The course covers almost 3 hours of hands on learning that will teach you how to:
- Prepare a fully-functional and low-budget security lab, where you can practice and develop your penetration testing skills without fear of legal consequence
- Gather information about a target with advanced reconnaissance techniques
- Identify target systems on a network using host discovery tools
- Identify services running on target systems by scanning and enumeration
- Discover vulnerabilities to determine potential attack vectors
- Launch automated exploits and payloads using the Metasploit Framework
- Learn a variety of hands-on techniques to exploit target systems
- Establish backdoors to ensure continued access
- Escalate privileges to acquire maximum control over compromised systems
For pricing and more information see the PacktPub Website.
Check it out!