A new issue of Hakin9 Exploiting Software is out!
Diving Through SamuraiWTF Toolkit – Massive article on setting up and using SamuraiWTF the Web Pentesting Ubuntu Distro platform.
Penetration Testing LAB Setup Guide – Exceptional article on setting up a kickin network test lab by Jeremiah Brott. I normally use physical machines or VMWare virtual machines, but in this article Jeremiah covers setting up an awesome lab using VirtualBox and PFSense. I now use this setup regularly – it works fantastic.
Web Filtering with Websense. To be or not to be filtered: that is the dilemma – Great article on Websense the web filtering program. Also a great article on why your company needs web filtering.
Malware, a cyber threat increasingly difficult to contain – I haven’t read this article yet, but read a lot of Pierluigi Paganini’s material. He is an exceptional writer and security expert.
Also in this issue:
- Burp Suite Automating Attacks By Ric Messier
- Memory Levels Gate Mitigation By Amr Thabet
- Anti-Rootkits in the Era of Cyber Wars By Igor Korkin
- Password Construction and Management By Gaurav Kumar
- Picking Up Mushrooms in the Rain Forest – Social Engineering Information Gathering By Vlad Styran
Subscribe to Hakin9 Exploiting Software now!