Cybersecurity Conference & Exposition – Washington, DC
The Cybersecurity Conference & Expo is coming up December 8-9 in Washington, DC – delivering in-depth training for government practitioners and essential networking opportunities with government and industry leaders at the forefront of cybersecurity initiatives.
The conference offers 2 days of in-depth sessions on cyber defense, policy and planning. The FREE one-day expo includes education sessions, a CISSP Exam Prep Clinic and a keynote presentation from Shawn Henry, Executive Assistant Director at the FBI.
Conference Topics include:
- Defensive and offensive tactics to protect your assets
- The Advanced Persistent Threat
- Influx of malware breaches
- The latest cyber attack vectors
- Social media threats and solutions
- Insider threats and solutions
- The mind of the hacker
- Calculating ROI on your cyber investment
- Preparing the cyber offensive and defensive leaders of tomorrow
- Improving current offensive and defensive assets
- The current state and future of cybersecurity policy
The Expo is free for the government, and Early Bird rates are in effect until November 11th on the Conference – saving you $200!
Find out more and register today at http://bit.ly/GovCyberReg