A couple interesting webinars are coming up ( All information from presenters website):
For today, a must see is:
Pen Testing Perfect Storm Part VI “We Love Cisco!
Guest Speakers: Ed Skoudis, Joshua Wright, and Kevin Johnson
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Time: 2PM EDT / 11AM PDT (GMT -4:00, New York)
During this webcast, security swashbucklers Ed Skoudis, Joshua Wright and Kevin Johnson will return with more penetration testing madness and demonstrate techniques that you can use to proactively assess the security of Cisco networking equipment throughout your organization.
You’ll learn how to…
- Use XSS vulns and Project Yokoso to discover Cisco-centric management interfaces
- Abuse web interfaces for infrastructure control
- Leverage SNMP-to-telnet access escalation for switch pwnage
- Conduct privlege escalation with switch mirror ports
- Engaged in VLAN hopping for fun and profit
- Set up your own virtual routing lab for practice and testing
Join the FS-ISAC and Voltage for a complimentary webcast:
WHEN: Wednesday, March 30, 2011
TIME: 11:00 am EDT / 8:00 am PDT
Recent data breaches at public and private corporations have shown that reliance on perimeter level security is not sufficient – once hackers find a way in they are able to collect data unimpeded. A breach at a notable security company has resulted in potential risks to customers using two-factor authentication however data protection that relies on secrecy or obscurity may not be a good approach. This session will examine potential risks and suggest strategies for pro-actively protecting data in all its forms inside the enterprise.
- March 23, 2011:
- Analyst Webcast: Managing Insiders (Contractors, Vendors, and Employees) in SCADA Environments
- Sponsored By: ArcSight, an HP Company, Industrial Defender , waterfall security
- March 24, 2011:
- Web 2.0 Security: Same old but different
- Sponsored By: SonicWall
- April 07, 2011:
- Improve firewall security odds: Prevent misconfigurations and compliance concerns by automating firewall audits
- Sponsored By: Skybox Security, Inc.
- April 13, 2011:
- Internet Storm Center Threat UpdateISC Webcast
- Sponsored By: Core Security Technologies
- April 14, 2011:
- Analyst Webcast: Addressing the Top 20 Critical Security Controls with SIEM
- Sponsored By: ArcSight, an HP Company